IncredibleBank now supports mobile wallet for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay!
No matter where you are, where you’re headed, or how fast you need to get there … mobile wallet provides the new easy way to pay. Now supporting Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay, IncredibleBank empowers you to seamlessly connect check cards and credit cards with your smartphone.
Learn more at IncredibleBank.com/mobile-wallet .
Convenience and Security
Access your money easily and get great benefits with our IncredibleBank VISA ® check card, available free with our checking account.
- Accepted anywhere that accepts VISA ®
- No ATM fees when using MoneyPass ATMs
- All external ATM fees automatically reimbursed
- Smart chip technology means better security at terminals and ATMs
- Funds taken directly out of your account—no waiting for a check to clear
- Text alerts for fraudulent activity
Report a lost or stolen card – 800-528-2273
Fraud or account errors – 800-889-5280
When you sign up for an IncredibleBank check card, you are automatically enrolled in fraud text alerts that are sent to the phone number associated with your account. If the suspicious charge is legitimate, reply “Yes." If you did not make the charge, reply “No." To opt out of the fraud alert texts, reply “Stop.” Text alerts will come from River Valley Bank, IncredibleBank's parent company.
If the phone number associated with your account is not text enabled, the service will call the phone number with the message above.
Check Card Benefits
Cell phone protection
Provides you with supplemental reimbursement for damage or theft of an eligible cell phone when you charge your monthly cell phone bill to your card. Maximum benefit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve month period.
Purchase security and extended protection
Purchase security automatically protects many of the retail purchases you make with your card. This enhancement will replace, repair or reimburse you up to a set dollar maximum in the event of theft or damage to a covered purchase.
Return protection provides you reimbursement on items you purchase if the retailer will not accept the return.
Roadside dispatch arranges a reliable tow operator or locksmith for your vehicle. All rates are pre-negotiated and conveniently billed to your card. The program offers the following services:
- Towing (up to 5 miles)
- Tire changing (must have good, inflated spare)
- Jump starts (battery boost)
- Lockout service
- Fuel delivery (cost of fuel not included)
- Winching (within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road)
Travel and emergency services
If you encounter an emergency situation away from home you can rest assured that your debit card provides travel and emergency services (TEAS) to assist you. TEAS includes the following services:
- Pre-trip assistances (health precautions, weather reports, exchange rates, visas, immunizations, etc.)
- Medical referral assistance (referrals, monitoring, follow-up)
- Emergency transportation assistance
- Emergency message service
- Prescription assistance and valuable document delivery arrangements
- Legal referral assistance
- Emergency ticket replacement
- Lost luggage locator service
- Emergency translation service
* For more information about personal check card benefits, download our Guide to Benefits