Ease and convenience. That's what the IncredibleBank VISA® debit card is made of. Well, it's actually made of plastic, but you know what we mean. Either way, it's the ultimate wingman to your Free Incredible Checking account.
Whether it's getting cash at ATMs, paying with your phone, or buying things online, our debit cards do it all. You get complete access to your Free Incredible Checking account, along with total control and multiple options of how you want to spend your money.
Want to simplify your life and spending with the latest technology? Card, meet phone. Phone, meet card. No matter where you are, where you’re headed, or how fast you need to get there, mobile wallet provides the new easy way to pay. Now supporting Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay, IncredibleBank empowers you to seamlessly connect debit cards and credit cards with your smartphone. Click here to learn more about mobile wallet.
Convenience and Security
Access your money easily and get great benefits with our IncredibleBank VISA® debit card, available free with our checking account.
- Accepted anywhere that accepts VISA®
- No ATM fees when using MoneyPass ATMs
- All domestic ATM fees automatically reimbursed
- Smart chip technology means better security at terminals and ATMs
- Funds taken directly out of your account—no waiting for a check to clear
- Text alerts for fraudulent activity
Report a lost or stolen card – 800-528-2273
Fraud or account errors – 800-889-5280
Debit Card Benefits
Cell phone protection
- Provides you with supplemental reimbursement for damage or theft of an eligible cell phone when you charge your monthly cell phone bill to your card. Maximum benefit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve month period.
Purchase security and extended protection
- Purchase security automatically protects many of the retail purchases you make with your card. This enhancement will replace, repair or reimburse you up to a set dollar maximum in the event of theft or damage to a covered purchase.
- Return protection provides you reimbursement on items you purchase if the retailer will not accept the return.
Roadside dispatch arranges a reliable tow operator or locksmith for your vehicle. All rates are pre-negotiated and conveniently billed to your card. The program offers the following services:
- Towing (up to 5 miles)
- Tire changing (must have good, inflated spare)
- Jump starts (battery boost)
- Lockout service
- Fuel delivery (cost of fuel not included)
- Winching (within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road)
Travel and emergency services
If you encounter an emergency situation away from home you can rest assured that your debit card provides travel and emergency services (TEAS) to assist you. TEAS includes the following services:
- Pre-trip assistance (health precautions, weather reports, exchange rates, visas, immunizations, etc.)
- Medical referral assistance (referrals, monitoring, follow-up)
- Emergency transportation assistance
- Emergency message service
- Prescription assistance and valuable document delivery arrangements
- Legal referral assistance
- Emergency ticket replacement
- Lost luggage locator service
- Emergency translation service
Fraud Text Alerts
When you sign up for an IncredibleBank debit card, you are automatically enrolled in fraud text alerts that are sent to the phone number associated with your account.
- If the suspicious charge is legitimate, reply “Yes."
- If you did not make the charge, reply “No."
- To opt out of the fraud alert texts, reply “Stop.”
Text alerts will come from River Valley Bank, IncredibleBank's parent company. If the phone number associated with your account is not text enabled, the service will call the phone number with the message above.
- Some products and services, such as debit cards,online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay are subject to additional terms and conditions. Certain services may also be subject to internet service provider fees.
* For more information about personal debit card benefits, download our Guide to Benefits