With IncredibleBank online banking services, you can manage your accounts whenever you like from your computer or smartphone.
- Access account information quickly
- Easily transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills anytime, anywhere, with our online and mobile bill pay
- See which transactions posted to your account
- See images of your cleared checks
- Activate e-statements, mobile banking and text banking
- Easily transfer funds between banks*
Online and Mobile Bill Pay
Whether you’re paying your utility bill or you’re reimbursing your best friend for last night’s pizza, you can pay your bills faster and easier with IncredibleBank's new online bill pay service. Log in to your online banking or your mobile app** to pay all your bills from one place. You’ll never have to write a check or mail a payment. We’ll make sure your payment is sent as scheduled.***
- Easier navigation – See your bills and payments on one screen and add an account from the same page.
- See your bills as they come due – With eBills – online versions of your paper bills - you don’t have to wait for your statement to come in the mail to see your monthly bills. This service is available through payees who offer electronic billing.
- Receive alerts when bills are due or payments are made – Set up your account to receive the alerts you want via email, text message or both.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments – Pay a one-off bill or set up monthly payments, however you like to organize your finances.
- View payment history and payment calendar – Access up to 18 months of payment history and data in a list or calendar view.
- View, print, or download account statements anytime on any computer
- Avoid getting a $5 paper statement fee ( Schedule of Fees )
- Safe and secure - encrypted and password-protected
- Reduce the chances that your bank account information is lost or stolen in the mail
* Feature available upon request starting 60 days after account opening. Transfer capabilities available within online banking.
** Bill pay must be set up first in online banking to be available in the mobile app.
*** Must have sufficient funds in your account for payment to be scheduled.