Are you a business owner? Then you know how important it is to save money for a rainy day in a business account. Whether it’s a planned building expansion or an unexpected emergency, when you open an online business money market account with IncredibleBank, you can earn interest on your savings and still have immediate access to your money. Keep your business account working for you even when you aren’t working. Open an online money market account today!
Benefits of an IncredibleBank Business Money Market Account
- Free online banking, including electronic statements and optional online bill pay
- Free mobile banking , including optional mobile deposit and mobile bill pay
- Save paper and avoid fees by enrolling in e-statements
- Download our free mobile app (from the App Store or Google Play ) and log in using your online banking credentials
- Domestic inbound and outbound wires
- Up to six transactions per statement cycle ( why only six? )
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law ( estimate your coverage )
- Talk to a real person at 877-261-4750
Open an Account
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Rate and APY are accurate as of November 21, 2017. Rate is variable and is subject to change at any time without notice. The rate may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open an account.
- A $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in e-statements through online banking. (See the Schedule of Fees within the account application for more information.) Fees may reduce earnings.
- A maintenance fee of $10 will be charged if the account’s average collected balance falls below $2,500 for any statement cycle.
- Federal regulations limit the number of transfers or withdrawals you can make with certain account types to six (6) per statement period. This includes transfers to another account or to a third party made via a preauthorized, automatic, telephone, check, point-of-sale (POS) card purchase, online, mobile or similar order. Transfers and withdrawals made in excess of this limit will result in a $10 excess item service charge per transaction and may subject your account to changes or closure. See the "Transfer Limitations" section of our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Interest accrues daily and is credited to your account at the end of each monthly statement period.
- Some products and services, such as online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay are subject to additional terms and conditions. Certain services may also be subject to internet service provider fees.