Experience more with our high-yield and low-maintenance money market accounts.
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
Annual Percentage Yield
$0 - $2,499.99
$2,500 & Above
Download our free mobile app and log in using your online banking credentials.
- Free online and mobile banking
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open an account. Fund your new account from an existing IncredibleBank account or from another financial institution via electronic funding (ACH).
- Deposit additional funds into your account with our mobile app, direct deposit, bank-to-bank transfer, wire transfer or mail us the check.
Managing Your Money:
- Starting 60 days after you open an account, you may request that we enable bank-to-bank transfers for you. Maximum of three inbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $50,000. Maximum of three outbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $10,000. The cutoff time for initiating transfers is 4:00 pm CST. Please call us at 877-261-4750 to request this feature.
- We offer domestic inbound and outbound wires. See the Schedule of Fees for details.
- Rate and APY accurate as of May 10, 2017. Rate is variable and is subject to change.
- At this time, we don’t offer the ability to open accounts in the name of a revocable living trust. Instead, you may add your trust as a beneficiary of your account.
- A $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in e-statements through online banking. (See schedule of fees for more information.) Fees may reduce earnings.
- Federal regulations limit the number of transfers or withdrawals you can make with your savings account to six (6) per statement period. This includes transfers to another account or to a third party made via a preauthorized, automatic, telephone, check, point-of-sale (POS) card purchase, online, mobile or similar order. Transfers and withdrawals made in excess of this limit will result in a $10 excess item service charge per transaction and may subject your account to changes or closure. See the "Transfer Limitations" section of our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Interest accrues daily and credited to your account at the end of each monthly statement period.