Trust Accounts You Can Trust
What will happen to your finances when you pass? An uncomfortable thought, to be certain, but not as uncomfortable as the disputes that sometimes occur among families when someone passes away without a financial plan in place. To ensure you have a voice in how your wealth is managed and distributed after you’re gone, apply for a trust account by following the simple steps below. Then, breathe a sigh of relief – your trust accounts are in good hands.
Apply for a Trust Account with IncredibleBank in Three Easy Steps.
Trust us - you've got this!
Download and complete the trust application.
Gather any required documents and upload with your completed application via our secure upload portal.
Documents we'll need
- A fully executed IncredibleBank Account Application – Revocable Trust Ownership Application.
- Proof of EIN if the trust is not under a Social Security Number.
- Government issued ID with current address for the Grantor and each Trustee.
- Original or Certified death certificate(s), if anyone named in the trust title and/or Trustee(s) is/are deceased.
- Certificate of Trust: this notarized document includes the formal name of the Trust, the Grantor(s), Trustee(s), & signatures of those individuals. or First and last page of the trust document and pages listing authority. Please DO NOT send a copy of the full Trust Agreement itself.
An IncredibleBank concierge will call or email you within two business days regarding the status of your application.