With IncredibleBank checking, you get convenient access to your money and a great interest rate—the best of both financial worlds.
Annual Percentage Yield
Download our free mobile app and log in using your online banking credentials.
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free online bill pay
- Visa® check card
- Fee-free ATM access through MoneyPass network
- External ATM fees automatically reimbursed (international ATM fees are not reimbursed)
- Paper checks available on request by calling 877.261.4750
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open an account. Fund your new account from an existing IncredibleBank account or from another financial institution via electronic funding (ACH).
- Deposit additional funds into your account with our mobile app, direct deposit, bank-to-bank transfer, wire transfer or mail us the check.
Managing Your Money:
- Starting 60 days after you open an account, you may request that we enable bank-to-bank transfers for you. Maximum of three inbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $50,000. Maximum of three outbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $10,000. The cutoff time for initiating transfers is 4:00 pm CST. Please call us at 877-261-4750 to request this feature.
- We do not offer outbound wires at this time.
- Rate and APY accurate as of August 26, 2016. Rate is variable and is subject to change.
- At this time, we don’t offer the ability to open accounts in the name of a revocable living trust. Instead, you may add your trust as a beneficiary of your account.
- A maintenance fee of $15 will apply if the average collected balance of the account falls below $300 during the statement period. The maintenance fee will be waived if the average collected balance of your deposit accounts is $5,000 or more during the statement period.
- A $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in e-statements through online banking. (See schedule of fees for more information.) Fees may reduce earnings.
- Interest accrues daily and is credited to your account at the end of each monthly statement period.