If you’re looking for a convenient, secure online savings account with some pretty ripped benefits, you’re in the right place. The IncredibleBank savings account is a great way to build up your savings and always have easy access to your cash through our online and mobile banking tools. Save more, worry less.
Benefits of an IncredibleBank Savings Account
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- Free eStatements. One-click enrollment!
- Up to six transactions per statement cycle (why only six?)
- Free online and mobile banking
- Convenient access via our free mobile app (App Store or Google Play). Log in using your online banking credentials
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law (estimate your coverage)
- Talk to a real person at 877-261-4750
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|$0.01 - $999.99
| $1,000 - $9,999.99
|$10,000 & above
Other Account Features
- $50 minimum deposit to open an account. Fund your new account from an existing IncredibleBank account or from another financial institution via electronic funding (ACH).
- Deposit additional funds into your account with our mobile app, direct deposit, bank-to-bank transfer, wire transfer or mail us a check.
Managing Your Money
- Using Bank to Bank transfers you can transfer money between your Incredible checking and savings accounts and accounts you may have at other U.S. financial institutions. The cutoff time for initiating transfers is 4:00 pm CST.
- We offer domestic inbound and outbound wires. See the Schedule of Fees for details.
- All rates and APYs listed above are accurate as of April 29, 2019
- ALERT: A $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in eStatements through online banking. (See the Schedule of Fees for more information.) Fees may reduce earnings.
- Federal regulations limit the number of transfers or withdrawals you can make with certain account types to six (6) per statement period. This includes transfers to another account or to a third party made via a preauthorized, automatic, telephone, check, point-of-sale (POS) card purchase, online, mobile or similar order. Transfers and withdrawals made in excess of this limit will result in a $10 excess item service charge per transaction and may subject your account to changes or closure. See the "Transfer Limitations" section of our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Interest accrues daily based on the entire balance in your account each day at the rate in effect for the balance tier shown above and is credited to your account at the end of each monthly statement period.
- Some products and services, such as debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay are subject to additional terms and conditions. Certain services may also be subject to internet service provider fees.
Revocable Trust Ownership
A Simple Online Process
Trust us—you've got this! And we want to make setting it up an easy experience.
The Apply Now button below will take you to a fillable PDF application. Review the step-by-step instructions, print or complete the form online, then securely upload the app and necessary support documents through our secure upload portal.
1. Open, complete and download the Trust Application.
2. Gather any required documents and upload with your completed application via our Secure Upload.
3. An IncredibleBank concierge will call or email you within two business days about the status of your application.
4. If you have any questions along the way, contact one of our incredible concierges at 877-261-4750.