Build up your savings with our high-yield IncredibleBank savings. Earn great rates and still have quick and convenient access to your money with our online and mobile banking.
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
Annual Percentage Yield
Download our free mobile app and log in using your online banking credentials.
- Free online and mobile banking
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open an account. Fund your new account from an existing IncredibleBank account or from another financial institution via electronic funding (ACH).
- Deposit additional funds into your account with our mobile app, direct deposit, bank-to-bank transfer, wire transfer or mail us the check.
Managing Your Money:
- Starting 60 days after you open an account, you may request that we enable bank-to-bank transfers for you. Maximum of three inbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $50,000. Maximum of three outbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $10,000. The cutoff time for initiating transfers is 4:00 pm CST. Please call us at 877-261-4750 to request this feature.
- We offer domestic inbound and outbound wires. See the Schedule of Fees for details.
- Rate and APY accurate as of May 10, 2017. Rate is variable and is subject to change.
- At this time, we don’t offer the ability to open accounts in the name of a revocable living trust. Instead, you may add your trust as a beneficiary of your account.
- A $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in e-statements through online banking. (See schedule of fees for more information.) Fees may reduce earnings.
- Federal regulations limit the number of transfers or withdrawals you can make with your savings account to six (6) per statement period. This includes transfers to another account or to a third party made via a preauthorized, automatic, telephone, check, point-of-sale (POS) card purchase, online, mobile or similar order. Transfers and withdrawals made in excess of this limit will result in a $10 excess item service charge per transaction and may subject your account to changes or closure. See the "Transfer Limitations" section of our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Interest accrues daily and is credited to your account at the end of each monthly statement period.