High Yield Savings
If you’re looking for a high yield online savings account with some pretty ripped rates, you’re in the right place. The IncredibleBank savings account is a great way to build up your savings and always have easy access to your cash with all of our online and mobile banking tools.
Benefits of a High Yield Savings Account
- Free online and mobile banking
- Download our free mobile app (from the App Store or Google Play ) and log in using your online banking credentials
- No monthly account maintenance fee
- Save paper and avoid fees by enrolling in e-statements
- Up to six transactions per statement cycle ( why only six? )
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law ( estimate your coverage )
- Talk to a real person at 877-261-4750
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|$0 - $24,999.99
| $25,000 and above
Got a savings goal you're trying to reach? Review our Savings Goals Calculator.
Other Account Features
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open an account. Fund your new account from an existing IncredibleBank account or from another financial institution via electronic funding (ACH).
- Deposit additional funds into your account with our mobile app, direct deposit, bank-to-bank transfer, wire transfer or mail us a check.
Managing Your Money
- Using Bank to Bank transfers you can transfer money between your Incredible checking and savings accounts and accounts you may have at other U.S. financial institutions. Maximum of 10 in bound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $75,000. Maximum of 10 outbound transfers per business day, not exceeding a total of $75,000. The cutoff time for initiating transfers is 4:00 pm CST.
- We offer domestic inbound and outbound wires. See the Schedule of Fees for details.
- Rate and APY accurate as of September 4, 2018. Rate is variable and is subject to change at any time without notice. The rate may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
- To open this account in the name of a revocable Trust, please call 877.261.4750, and one of our Incredible Concierges will be happy to assist you.
- A $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in e-statements through online banking. (See the Schedule of Fees for more information.) Fees may reduce earnings.
- Federal regulations limit the number of transfers or withdrawals you can make with certain account types to six (6) per statement period. This includes transfers to another account or to a third party made via a preauthorized, automatic, telephone, check, point-of-sale (POS) card purchase, online, mobile or similar order. Transfers and withdrawals made in excess of this limit will result in a $10 excess item service charge per transaction and may subject your account to changes or closure. See the "Transfer Limitations" section of our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Interest accrues daily based on the entire balance in your account each day at the rate in effect for the balance tier shown above and is credited to your account at the end of each monthly statement period.
- Some products and services, such as debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay are subject to additional terms and conditions. Certain services may also be subject to internet service provider fees.