Introducing IncredibleBank Online
The New IncredibleBank Online Coming October 27th
What You Can Do To Prepare
- You will select Personal at login
- The 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) security feature will appear when logging in for the first time
- Improved customer account security
- Seamless, integrated experience with mobile app
- Secure messaging with our experienced support staff
- Person to person payments via Zelle®
- Customizable dashboard experience to fit your banking preferences
- Bank to bank transfers will be a standard feature
- Debit card management
- Streamlined online account opening
- Updated Digital Banking Service Agreement, Bill Pay Service Addendum & eCommunication Service Addendum
What's The Same
- Your username and password
- Accounts and nicknames setup for online banking
- Bill pay requests and payees previously setup
- Reoccurring transfers previously setup
- Your prior elections for eStatements and/or eNotices
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need to set up my external transfers in the new platform?
If you rely on external transfers to make payments, we recommend you validate the set up in the new platform before payments are due. We will take care of the heavy lifting of migrating over all the information for these as well as your online bill pays.
Find your name in bottom left hand corner. Expand the tab and click “Sign out.”
How many times can I fail the login process before my account is locked out?
If I exceed my 2FA attempts, how long will I be locked out for?
24 hours from the point of lockout. This time isn’t extended with subsequent login failures after becoming locked out.
How long until I am automatically signed out for inactivity?
You will receive a warning after 11 minutes of inactivity and automatically signed out after 12 minutes.
Can I reset my phone number for 2 Factor Authentication myself?
Yes. Update settings under Security.
As a business, the operational impact to you is minimal.
On Monday, October 26th, online and mobile banking will be unavailable for a short time while we transition to an enhanced consumer digital banking platform. Downtime is anticipated from 7pm-11pm CT.
On Tuesday, October 27th, you will select Business when logging into online banking. Also, if you previously bookmarked the online banking URL, that bookmark will need to be reset. All usernames, passwords, accounts, and functionality will remain the same.
With this transition, we've also updated our terms and conditions relating to digital banking. You'll be asked to agree to these terms when you log in for the first time after we go live. We encourage you to review the Digital Banking Service Agreement in its entirety before accepting.