Join us for this webinar to learn about employee engagement during the COVID-19 pandemic. Stephanie Perkins, VP of People, at IncredibleBank will talk about why engagement matters, what engagement looks like, and how to develop an action plan for your business.
Why Does Engagement Matter?
- It's Your Competitive Edge
- Higher productivity
- Recruitment edge
- Increased Retention
- Increased customer satisfaction
- 71% of managers feel engagement is one of the most important factors in a company’s success
- Only 33% of employees report being engaged at work
So What Is Engagement?
- It doesn’t mean employees are happy all of the time
- Engaged employees show up and are involved, not only because they’re paid to be, but because they’re invested, emotionally or otherwise
- List of behaviors
How To Measure Engagement And What To Do About It?
- Listening sessions
- Action plan
- Managements role